About me

 I'm Riley Pimentel. This is my third term at Linn-Benton. I graduated high school early so I'm now a year ahead of my class I'm supposed to be in. Im a business major but looking to be an accounted but getting the business outlook is a great way to understand fully on what's happening whether its business or todo with finical. My longterm goal out of college is to become an accountant I find that its very universal with being able todo it anywhere as well as having the field  be so big of options relating to accounting. I'm most interested in how everything comes in pieces I've found that very interesting if one piece is off it can ruin/ off track the whole cycle. By learning this it shows what it takes to run or be in a business and how each part is super impotent for the business to run correctly. Outside of college I'm very big into clothing and selling clothes as well as the science of how certain methods can help your plants grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the news

Social Listening