Marketing in the news

 I have found this article to be very interesting about building your brand name that is one of the issues in the marketing world its super hard to get yourself known and out there to the world it takes Alot to. This makes me think about a lot of my friends website and how they market there advertisements and there skills on how to compel people to visit. Give or take they do market there website and business on instergram but still. The three things ive learned from the article is building a business does take time no matter how much stuff you have on it. As well as making your brand name stand out to others and something you won't forget. Lastly making your brand useful the can work on any platform.


https://www.askattest.com/blog/marketing/marketing-challenges-2020 the article I looked at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Social Listening